Monday, March 3, 2008

Dreams

view from brooklyn bridge
view from brooklyn bridge, originally uploaded by jermandjessvess.


So, i have a bridal portrait session with Katie scheduled a week from today. It's very exciting! Lately, I've been spending time looking at cameras and lenses online, because I'm finally ready to purchase equipment of my own. :] And to get prepared, I've also been looking at a lot of other photographers work to get inspiration and ideas for my upcoming shoots. I'm feeling really blessed that I have the opportunity to go for this dream. I've never really had a dream of my own before that seemed within my grasp - so I'm really enjoying the ride.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's never too late to have a dream!

lindsey collins photography said...

seriously this is ridiculous! love it. your work is fabulous!